October is shaping up to be a pretty awesome month, but then again, it always seems to be that way. Earlier this week, Better Homes & Gadens’ DIY magazine released their Winter issue which features the CupKozy in a felt shopping guide. I found a copy at Barnes & Noble and literally wept tears of joy when I flipped to page 80. To say that I am elated would be an understatement.
I’m kicking off this weekend with a spooky to-do list – my favorite kind:
• Figure out what my Halloween costume is going to be and start making it. I am SO behind on this, it’s stressing me out a little.
• Escape the 90+ degree weather this weekend by catching a matinée of the vampire flick, ‘Let Me In’.
• Experiment with a few creepy cocktails and shots that I’m thinking about serving on Halloween. I’m morbidly curious about these bloody brain shots.
• Catch the newest installment of Elvira’s Movie Macabre, Saturday at midnight. Oh and by the way, the mistress of the dark has a fun, new website. Check it out.
• Laundry. Hey, laundry can be spooky if you let the pile get big enough.
Let the weekend begin.