I’ve been brewing up a bit of tasty trouble in the kitchen lately so I thought I would share these tidbits with my fellow kitchen dwellers:
- I love TJ’s Cookbook – When I saw this, only one word came to mind , “FINALLY!” 150 recipes of pure, TJ’s deliciousness.
- The Evil Mad Scientist lab – Showing us how to kick a** and take names in the spice organization department. Sis, I’m looking at you.
- Recipe Look – Tired of those boring old recipes that are all text and no fun? The diagram above is one of many illustrated recipes that show you how-to. Tempted to frame a few of these and hang them in the kitchen.
- Meatless Mondays – Heard of it? Everybody’s doing it ya know.
- Top 5 apps for foodies – Not much of a cook? These apps will either help you acquire kitchen skills or, at the very least, show you where you get some bomb take-out.
I just said, “bomb”. How 1998 of me.
P.S. Playing with a new blog layout. Any/all feedback is appreciated. Thanks!